Qualifications & Experience
- Provide operational ownership for network and security infrastructur
- Implement security measures in different areas.
- Enforce governance, provide support and operational escalation for the production security environment, being point of contact for all network security related issues.
- Translate regulatory compliance requirements into implementation actions.
- Adhere to the secure framework in which the business is allowed to navigate in.
- Provide Knowledge transfer to junior network engineers.
- Manage and coordinate incidents.
- Assist in designing strategic view on a secure network environment
- Experience and Education:
- Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Any relevant security certifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a strong security environment
- Strong network skills (Configuration and management of Firewall, LAN, WAN, Switch
- High level Cybersecurity skills (network and infrastructure level)
- Basic Network architectural skills
- Optional – CyberArk and Splunk product knowledge
- Cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure)
- Product Knowledge like Palo Alto, Fortinet, ...
- Critical thinker and self organised
- Leadership skills
- Pragmatic Thinker
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong English language skills