Qualifications & Experience
- You will be in charge of our 3D printing projects for industrial customers.
- Your first task will be to guide our clients in their choice for the right 3D printing technique and make adequate price proposals for the selected solution. This you will do in close collaboration with our different production departments.
- Then you will follow the projects closely and keep in touch with the clients.
- You work in an international team of sales engineers that join forces to continuously improve our daily business.
- This job offers a nice combination of sales aspects, technical aspects, project management and client contacts within a production environment.
- You have experience in a technical environment and have affinity with technical projects. Experience in a commercial environment is a plus
- You possess strong verbal communication, collaboration and most important critical listening skills. You are triggered by sales and sales processes and you are a master in converting customer specifications in solutions.
- You are a good communicator and you have interest in the technical side of additive manufacturing and project management
- You speak/write Hungarian and English.
- This position is in our headquarters in Leuven. We work in a hybrid fashion, which requires you to be in the office 2 days per week.
- You are a team player that finds satisfaction in collaboration with different departments to reach ultimate customer satisfaction.