Qualifications & Experience
General Job Description :
The Sales Operations Specialist works collaboratively with the sales team, management and across departments to facilitate efficient operations for the sales team. You assist in managing different projects around sales enablement and the optimalisation of systems and processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency within the unit.
- You are the point of contact for the global sales team for everything related to the internal sales processes and systems.
- You manage and maintain sales data in CRM, SalesForce and other software programs.
- You provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the sales department.
- You provide administrative and operational support to the global sales organization to ensure processes and systems are implemented and up-to-date.
- You develop and deploy standard sales processes, sales enablement, training, reporting and tools.
- You are responsible for the organization of inhouse events in our headquarters from A to Z (i.e. booking of meeting rooms, hotels, catering, …).
- You are responsible for the onboarding trajectory of newcomers within the department.
- You create and provide training and presentation materials to sales representatives and others within the company related to the sales processes.
High proficiency of computer-based skills with MS Office products and a working knowledge of database functions. Trustworthiness and sensitivity to private information are essential. Skill competencies required include, but are not limited to:
- You have excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English; any other language is an asset
- You know how to perform under pressure, prioritize, multitask and work with tight deadlines.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis so strong communication skills are key.
- You bring a positive, pro-active and can-do attitude.