Qualifications & Experience
General Job Description :
The Sales Operations Specialists works collaboratively with the sales team, management and across departments to facilitate efficient operations for the sales team. You assist in managing different projects around sales enablement and the optimalization of systems and processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency within the Software Business Unit.
- You are the point of contact for the global sales team for everything related to the internal sales processes and systems.
- You are responsible for the coordination and execution of projects to improve the efficiency, quality and compliance of operational and business processes.
- You do this by mapping out existing operational processes using the input from different departments and through the analysis of performance parameters to ensure that irregularities, bottlenecks, quality and performance losses and disorganization of work flows can be indicated
- You develop proposals to optimize and improve sales processes, information flows, tools and reporting in order to put the organization in a better place to realize its objectives, and in line with regulatory and quality standards.
- You create and provide training and presentation materials to sales representatives and others within the Business Unit related to the sales processes.
- You are responsible for transferring new applications, products or customers/partners to the operational processes, often by making adjustments to the existing processes or by defining new operational processes.
- You contribute to the CRM implementation and sales process optimization.
- You provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the sales department.
- You are responsible for the onboarding trajectory of newcomers within the department.
- You participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, fe : the selection and introduction of new processes, cooperation with other teams for the development and testing of new solutions,...
High proficiency of computer-based skills with MS Office products and a working knowledge of database functions. Trustworthiness and sensitivity to private information are essential. Skill competencies required include, but are not limited to:
- You have insight and experience in process improvements and sales supporting systems implementations.
- You have excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English; any other language is an asset
- You know how to perform under pressure, prioritize, multitask and work with tight deadlines.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis so strong communication skills are key.