Qualifications & Experience
For the position of Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s), we are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for customer contact and technology.
Growth is essential to our business, and we want to focus on those customers who can gain value from our solutions. As SDR you are a key part of our Sales team, and by your activities you will contribute to this growth.
- Qualify incoming leads and set expectations for initial meetings for our Account Management team
- Actively listen to customer needs and handle objections
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas like customer calls, qualified meetings, created opportunities and pipeline generation
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e., adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- You support sales and marketing colleagues to define target list for outbound prospecting activities
- You define which action is appropriate to convert intentions into sales and to deliver the best quality of leads to the Account Managers
- You reach out by phone, videocall or social media to leads provided by marketing to verify their intention for a deep dive conversation on their needs with sales.
- You qualify leads into our CRM system coming from campaigns, nurturing track or download requests
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Master or Bachelor degree in administration, marketing & business development or any other business-related field
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar function is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English are required, both verbal and written; any other language is an asset
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and (cold) call a customer
- You are an open communicator, with a customer focus
- Excellent computer skills are a must (MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Keen to work in the CRM environment in a disciplined manner
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- You follow company procedures, documentation and administration protocol and requirements