Qualifications & Experience
Some of the things you will do in your day to day sales engineering life:
- You own the technical sales process, using your skills and knowledge (and even more your awesome attitude) to convince clients and prospective users of the benefits of our software products for their business needs;
- You demonstrate the functioning, features and workflows of our software products to clients and prospect users via tailored software demonstrations, meetings and at events;
- You assist our customers to ensure they get the best use of our portfolio, gather customer feedback and identify common customer needs. Together with your own insights, you provide this as input to our product development teams;
- You are the technical contact point for our sales teams and combine your technical wizardry with their sales mastery to deliver a seamless and successful experience to our customers;
- Once you master our software, you also give training to new and experienced customers to improve their skills and knowledge of our software products;
- You continuously look for ways we can improve our processes and develop yourself at the same time, supported by a great learning environment.
- You have an engineering background (computer science, electromechanical, chemical, mathematical, …) and combine this with a strong interest in software and in understanding how our software enables the fastest, most efficient 3D printers to run;
- Having experience as a Sales Application Engineer (or any of its guises such as technical presales, solution engineer, system engineer) is a plus, interest and motivation to learn a must;
- You love to communicate and convince, and you do so fluently in English. Knowledge of French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish or Russian is a plus;
- You know that a software demo is more than showing functionality and want to showcase this;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with an understanding of complex software tools;
- You are willing to see some other parts of the world (travel 20-30%);
- Experience with CAD software, rapid prototyping, additive manufacturing or FEA are considered an advantage;
- You’re ready to work with bright people, in an open environment that supports your growth.