RapidFit is a daughter company of Materialise, which is a worldwide leader in the 3D Printing industry. RapidFit is a successful game-changer in the tooling industry for the automotive sector, and uses the advantages of 3D-printing in its measuring fixtures. Our client portfolio include leading TIER1 companies, and admirable OEM’s such as BMW, VW, Aston Martin, Bentley,...
As a fast growing company, RapidFit is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, and who want to be surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you an organizational talent, with an analytical and critical mind? Do you love managing several tasks simultaneously, and negotiate with internal and external parties? Are you a person RapidFit can count on?
Then you are the person we are looking for to reinforce our team, as Purchase Officer / Project Support!
Qualifications & Experience
- You process purchase requests in an efficient way within our ERP system
- You accurately manage the administrative processing of purchase orders and sales orders, and you can deal with complex situations
- You build strong relationships with our suppliers, and negotiate prices and cooperation conditions
- You manage and align delivery dates in relation to the set project milestones
- You take the necessary measures towards the supplier in case of quality issues or late deliveries
- You participate in the expansion of our supplier base
- You participate in the optimization of the related processes and communication flow
- You hold a master degree in Economics, or similar knowledge thanks to a sharp mind or job experience
- Yo u have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in Dutch and English
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- (Basic) technical knowledge by experience or interest is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems and with process optimizations is a plus
- Proactive and self-motivated
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.