As a Quality Engineer, you are responsible for the set-up, maintenance and documentation of quality assurance processes and systems of the Software Unit. You support the business stakeholders with the development of quality expertise and continuous improvement.
Curious about what we do in our Software Unit? Find more information here!
For all processes within the Software Unit (development, product management, sales, marketing):
- You are responsible for the risk-based continual improvement, maintenance and documentation of quality management within the Software Unit (management review, audit, corrective actions and improvement)
- You have and maintain an overview of the process and subprocess landscape, ensure proper process documentation in the QMS and avoid conflicting processes within the unit. Support in making the QMS known as the "go-to" place for "how-to"-questions.
- You help improve the quality of our operations. You identify the root cause of quality issues, work on a plan for improvement and ensure implementation into the business processes.
- You determine quality standards, methods and procedures to ensure that current quality systems are further optimized and, thus, meet requirements that are continuously becoming stricter.
- You are responsible for the ongoing maintenance of our system certifications (ISO 9001) by planning and executing internal audits and by thorough preparation and active participation in external audits and by pro-actively identifying and analyzing needs regarding quality. You implement quality requirements according to business needs and cost of quality.
- You actively look for and maintain different external and internal contacts to ensure that efficiency and collaboration are optimized.
- You stay well-informed about the evolutions related to quality and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 9001 knowledge
- Process knowledge: preferably in multiple of the following domains: Software and hardware development, product development, sales&marketing, customer support, other supporting processes
- Internal audit experience
- Stakeholder communication
- Result-oriented and pragmatic attitude
- Hands-on and proactive approach
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.