You are responsible for the project management of assigned projects with external and/or internal stakeholders according to the project management framework. For your assigned projects, you are responsible for developing a detailed project plan, ensuring proper execution in order to deliver in time, within estimated cost according to the agreed upon requirements.
- As a project manager, you are accountable for project delivery (time, cost, scope, quality) towards the project sponsor.
- After project authorization, you are responsible to based on initial scope of the project, work with external and/or internal stakeholders (product management, development, customer…) to map the impact and scope of the project in terms of time, quality and cost
- You draw up a detailed project plan, including timings and milestones, required resources, dependencies, …
- You ensure that the required information is available for the steering committee a go/no-go decision for further project execution
- You will lead a cross-functional project team.
- After the project has been confirmed you work with all people involved in the project to assure coordinated progress towards a final release of all project deliverables. You assure reviews and revisions are made when needed, decisions get taken and issues and bottlenecks resolved.
- You prepare regular progress reporting and meetings with the project stakeholders (product management, sales, development…) and sponsors. You assure stakeholders are informed about the overall status and possible issues so that expectations can be managed.
- You are responsible for assuring the acceptance of the deliverables by the internal and/or external client.
- You act as an internal expert in terms of project management, providing project management expertise to projects not managed by a dedicated project manager.
- You work on the development and improvement of project management tools, templates and processes.
- You assure to keep your professional knowledge is up to date, both in terms of project management as on an overall technological level.
Qualifications & Experience
- Solid experience in project management of complex projects.
- Strong project management skills (scope, time, budget, quality).
- Analytical and organizational skills are the cornerstones of your approach.
- You have a pragmatic mindset and are able to use principles and frameworks to the advantage of the project.
- You know the dos and don’ts when it comes to stakeholder management, communication flows and reporting on project progression.
- Ideally, you have a certification in PMI, Prince 2 or other.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.