Qualifications & Experience
- You will define and clarify project scope involving all relevant stakeholders and develop a project schedule;
- You will make sure a project is progressing as planned, by constantly tracking project progress and comparing it to the baselines. While things change along the way, the project manager has to adjust plans to accommodate these changes within the project management constraints (cost, time, scope and quality);
- You will perform risk management to minimize project risks and escalate issues according to the escalation process as needed;
- You will communicate project status according to the stakeholder’s needs and take decisions within your defined authority;
- You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- You will create an environment which highly motivates the team to work together.
- You have a solid medical and/or technical background, based on education or experience;
- You have already a first project management experience, preferably in a high tech, medical industry;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes;
- You are well organized and have multi-tasking skills;
- You love to communicate with different stakeholders and team members;
- You pay attention to details and have analytical skills;
- You are team oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.