Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
For our medical division we are currently looking for a Project Manager!
Qualifications & Experience
- You will define and clarify project scope involving all relevant stakeholders and develop a project schedule;
- You will make sure a project is progressing as planned, by constantly tracking project progress and comparing it to the baselines. While things change along the way, the project manager has to adjust plans to accommodate these changes within the project management constraints;
- You will perform risk management to minimize project risks and escalate issues according to the escalation process as needed;
- You will communicate project status according to the stakeholder’s needs and take decisions within your defined authority;
- You will create an environment which highly motivates the team to work together.
- You have a solid technical background, based on education or experience, and a hands-on experience in a similar setting;
- You have already a first project management experience, preferably in a high tech, medical industry;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes;
- You are well organized and have multi-tasking skills;
- You pay attention to details;
- You are team oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.