As a Project Manager within the Medical unit of Materialise, you are responsible for helping out biomedical implant companies (mainly orthopedic and cardiovascular) in the design or marketing of their standard products. The services we offer range from 3D printed models to statistical analyses of bones and other organs (ADaM).
Qualifications & Experience
You start with smaller projects, using our software Mimics Innovation Suite yourself. You grow into the Project Manager role, where you coordinate with the team in Malaysia who can do large amounts of work, with the production division for printing parts, and with the research division for specific projects. You also coordinate with sales teams all over the world, helping them to technically convince our customers to buy our projects, and determining scope, pricing and lead times of new projects.
- You have an engineering degree (biomedical, mechanical, …) or equivalent
- You have affinity with programming in Matlab, Python, or other languages;
- You are a strong communicator and you like to convince people of technical solutions;
- You are resistant to stress and like working with challenges and deadlines;
- You are highly analytical;
- You have an excellent level of English;
- You like to get a high level of responsibility;
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate for a better and a healthier world!
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.