Do you love being responsible for challenging projects within a dynamic, innovative environment? Can you bring existing processes to the next level?
Materialise is the world leader in Additive Manufacturing - also known as 3D Printing. Our innovative approach and in-depth knowledge have resulted in ground-breaking advances in design, medical and aerospace applications but our award-winning team would be nothing without its people. With over 1,800 employees worldwide, we’re always looking for enthusiastic professionals passionate about creating a better and healthier world through technological innovation.
We’re currently looking for an exceptional, organized Project Manager to join our Software Development team. If you are a strategic manager with a proven track record of successful projects, we can’t wait to meet you.
Qualifications & Experience
As a Project Manager for the Materialise Software team, you are responsible for high-level management of assigned projects for both internal and external stakeholders. You will:
- Develop detailed project plans, ensuring timely delivery within cost and according to agreed-upon requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders to map the scope and feasibility of projects, provide regular progress reports, and manage expectations
- Ensure reviews and revisions are made when needed and any bottlenecks in production are resolved
- Lead a cross-functional project team
- Act as a mentor to other Project Managers and as an internal expert offering project management expertise to projects without a dedicated Project Manager
- Assume responsibility for the final acceptability of client deliverables
- Develop and improve existing project management tools, templates and processes
- Continuously educate yourself on the most up-to-date project management strategies and tools
- Set standards for how to apply the framework to specific project types based on the operational reality
- Maintain standard operating procedures for the internal quality management system (QMS)
This position is ideal for someone with 7+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a high-tech, matrix organization. As a qualified candidate for this position, you are:
- A strong Project Manager with a proven track record of successful projects
- Skilled in adapting and improving project management frameworks
- Analytical by nature and use critical thinking and your exceptional organizational ability as the cornerstone of your approach
- Adept at incorporating lean practices where needed
- A natural problem-solver
- Well-versed in the dos and don’ts of stakeholder management, communication flow and reporting on project progression
- Self-motivated and effortlessly keep on top of project development, install milestones and KPIs according to project needs
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.