Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,100 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Install PM culture in the Manufacturing division
- Agree & Create ‘common work methods’ (templates, practices)
- Define tools & make tools available
- Assist the technical Project Managers with projectising their initiatives
- Assist in the writing of a detailed charter and seeking alignment with stakeholders, defining work packages, having resources defined and committed, having clearly defined what is needed from these resources.
- During the project, ensure proper communication, stimulate timely & high quality updates, prepare review meetings and guarantee proper project documentation (incl changes). Ensure homogeneity & swiftness in submitting investment dossiers as part of the project.
- Ensure proper documentation with the purpose of knowledge management.
- End of project, ensure official closing, monitor review activities, archiving documentation, defining post project follow-up.
- Create a project portfolio dashboard for the Manufacturing division:
- reporting on the expected timeline and cost – resources- revenue of these projects
- provide view on status of projects (in line with budget, scope, time)
- offer insight in the balance of projects per product line, target market, type of project
- Be the anchor point to other PMO groups (Software, CTO, Corporate) and align & share best practices, while ensuring sufficient freedom to set up a kind of PMO that suits the maturity & needs of our division
- Run important projects yourself.
- You have proven experience in Project Management (5yrs), (development projects, customer onboarding projects, change management projects). Experience in Project Portfolio management would be an asset.
- You are able to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture.
- You show great leadership skills, and are an excellent coach
- Your problem solving skills are indispensable.
- You have a high degree of affinity with new technologies
- You work well under pressure, have great interpersonal skills and can juggle several different projects and responsibilities with ease and composure.
- Fluent in English, good presentation and excellent reporting skills.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.