Qualifications & Experience
You will be the project manager of multiple projects to introduce new products of our manufacturing clients by means of additive manufacturing.
Your first step is to guide our customers in structuring and defining their needs in order to turn their product into a certified manufactured product. You will assist them in choosing our products and materials. Naturally, your affinity with project management will help you in determining the scope, performing technical analyses, and in decision making. You will closely follow-up on your projects and will coordinate your projects with all internal and external stakeholders in an international setting.
This job offers an excellent combination of technical aspects, project management, and client contacts within a production environment. You will be seated in the front row when it comes to the introduction of new products, with customers in the eyewear industry from across the globe.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technological field or equivalent due to a sharp mind;
- 3 years of experience in a similar role and great projecting skills;
- You are self-organized and are skilled at setting priorities;
- Customer oriented;
- You have great communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of any other European language is an asset;
- Experience in the eyewear business is an asset.