Are you looking for your next challenge in project management? Would you like to contribute to development of 3D printing? We are seeking a hands-on, result-oriented Project Engineer to join our Eyewear team at Materialise Leuven.
As a Project Engineer Eyewear you will be a project manager responsible for coordinating 3D printed Eyewear projects. You will be in close contact with designers, eyewear companies and suppliers to discuss their needs; you will guide them in their process of product development of 3D printed eyewear, make sure designs are printable and create adequate pricing proposals for production. In some cases, you will be involved in the development of the operations themselves.
You will follow up your projects closely, ensure they move forward as planned and keep in touch with the different stakeholders. Naturally, you will take action when deviations occur to ensure delivery of quality products at all times.
You will be seated in the front row when brand new products are launched and will support customers in the industrialization of new printed eyewear collections.
- You hold a master degree in a technological field or equivalent due to a sharp mind;
- You are self-organized and are skilled at setting priorities;
- You are customer oriented;
- You have great communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset;
- Some years of experience in a similar project management role would be an asset.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.