Qualifications & Experience
- Energize and drive projects to completion within agreed plan & budget;
- Observe company procedures & processes;
- Manage time and effort applied to projects in accordance with deadlines and priority levels;
- Manage project technical risks and create solutions to overcome barriers to project success;
- Functional management of the design team;
- Communication and consultation with the client;
- Follow-up of the projects with the internal production unit.
You have an engineering background (mechanical, electro-mechanical, …) and combine this with a strong interest in cars;
Having working experience with automotive OEM’s is a strong advantage;
You love to communicate, and you do so fluently in English. Knowledge of French and German is a plus;
Your priority is customer satisfaction;
Your excellent organizational skills & result driven mindset are some of your best tools;
You are able to work in an autonomous manner and to take initiatives;
You are willing to see some other parts of the world (travel within Europe & US).