Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Do you have a great interest in the production world? Would you like to be responsible for the improvement of our production processes? Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as Production Engineer!
Qualifications & Experience
As a Production Engineer:
- You will support the day-to-day operation of all systems within manufacturing, being MCS (with Navision link), MES, Streamics, measurement interface, sampling methods and their correlation. You will support with troubleshooting and correcting in the systems; setting up the correct Bill of Processes in MES and Streamics and helping with the implementation of MES in production. You will help defining what these systems should look like in the future, and you will support configuring the systems to work in production.
- You will make sure that necessary tools are available and configured. That project-specific jigs, GO/NO GO gages, products, tooling are designed/ordered.
- You will be responsible for root cause analysis of (recurring) problems and for searching for pragmatic and structural solutions (including beyond team boundaries).
- You will help increase the reliability of production by setting up process flows correctly; creating new Streamics post processing templates when needed. You will make sure that certain parts with an increased remake rate are analyzed and proposals for improvements are made. Monthly follow up of PFMEA together with process engineering and implementation of agreed actions.
- You will support in documentation of processes and flows, discipline checks,etc. Creating of documentation of the use of MCS - Navision link - stock management and provide training about this for new employees.
- You will perform / follow up the monthly calibration of measurement tools used in certified manufacturing.
- You will perform review-checking and approval of FAI’s and Form 1’s (project specific quality documentation review).
- You have a master’s degree in engineering, or equivalent through experience.
- A first experience in a production environment would be an asset.
- You have a hands on mentality and are able to work independently in a structured way within a broad and diversified job.
- You like to think out of the box, you are pragmatic and solution oriented.
- You are a very good communicator, able to bring complex messages in a structured and clear way to the different teams.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. A good knowledge of Dutch would be a plus.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.