Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,100 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
As a Product Owner Collaboration, your responsibilities are to:
- Convey vision on Collaboration process area and supporting software platforms.
- Ensure the maintenance of the collaboration suite: incident, problem and change request handling in close collaboration with business representatives, key users and external IT Partner(s) when relevant
- Lead and deliver small projects related to Collaboration and assume responsibility for planning, budget and delivery of the functional solution
- Work with and lead a small team composed of business representatives, key users, internal and external IT people
- Participate in larger projects and handle the analysis, design and implementation of the functional solution
- Participate in workshops with external IT partner(s) and validate design documentation and implemented solutions
- Ensure continuous up to date knowledge around Collaboration platforms, and provide suggestions for improvement to management for current and future solutions and evolutions
- Ensure well documented solutions from an IT point of view
- Provide budget input related to the Collaboration products, control the budget
- Understand, advocate and support IT, architecture and applications solution strategy and related policies and standards inside the IT department and towards the business community.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master degree;
- 5 or more years of experience on lead positions related to implementation of 3rd party software solutions from the business or IT side (e.g. as a business process manager, technical product owner, etc.);
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 collaboration tools implementation, such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Outlook Online.
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Good orientation in the business environment (capability to identify stakeholders, knowledge regarding typical company structure and roles of different departments in it);
- Capability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload;
- Given the international environment, excellent communication skills in English;
- Open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.