Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
3D-printed parts are gaining traction in various industries and the demand for these parts has never been higher, but so is the pressure on teams involved in printing all these parts. To give these teams the confidence to deliver qualitative 3D-printed parts, on time, day after day, Materialise has developed Streamics.
Streamics is an AM-specific workflow management system which helps to automate and streamline 3D printing operations from design to post-processing. Streamics is a cornerstone to integrate AM printing in production processes. Read more about Streamics .
You will work at Materialise HQ in the Streamics Product Team that is part of the Software Segment. In this product team, you are the Agile Product Owner for AM Workflow Automation.
Qualifications & Experience
As Agile product owner you serve as the link between external and internal stakeholders and the product development team, through defining and designing the product solutions, functionalities and look and feel. Along with the agile coach and the development team you embody the agile squad.
You are in charge of expressing and prioritizing the needs of the product using a product backlog, engaging routinely with relevant stakeholders to challenge priorities according to business value and development efforts.
You ensure the development team has perfect understanding of the product and the whole consistency of each sprint, translating market/customer/user needs into requirements for software development.
- You have a Master degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Information Technology) or equivalent through experience;
- You have experience of Manufacturing industry and manufacturing process automation. Knowledge on 3D printing is a plus.
- You have a relevant professional experience (between 3 – 5 years) as Agile Product Owner or Product Manager;
- You are analytical, process-driven, well organized, and communicative;
- You combine a strong team spirit with an healthy sense of autonomy, willing to take initiative;
- You have interest in innovative technologies;
- You are willing to travel occasionally;
- You have very good communication skills in English.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.