Are you both passionate and critical about the future possibilities of AI? Can you take ownership of a solution and work in pragmatic steps towards a bold vision? Are you good in analyzing business processes and motivating people to make changes? Do you want to co-create our vision and solutions on Medical Data to unlock the intelligence it holds and put us in a pole position to meet the challenges of the future? Can you combine technical and commercial issues into a coherent vision?
Then you are the Product Manager Medical Data we are looking for!
Qualifications & Experience
- You analyze current processes regarding storage and usage of data critically, in order to identify sources of improvement. At the same time, you listen to the experiences of end users and developers and the dreams of product marketers to estimate the need for changes, and prioritize the reported issues or needs and to understand the causes of problems. You translate this into a data vision and product roadmap and communicate the results to stakeholders.
- You design a data philosophy and related process improvements, which include medical image data as well as meta-data (pathology information, outcome information, …). You map the requirements for the technical data implementation project. You secure an agreement by all stakeholders on the process improvements.
- You go out into the market to discuss data exchange with relevant stakeholders (e.g. hospital, medical device company or academic customers).
- You have (and continue to hold) a broad awareness of AI technologies and the related solutions and players in the market and you co-create a vision of how Materialise fits into the eco-system and how our solutions and data enable us to take a relevant strategic position.
- You coordinate the implementation of the improvements, and review changes during the execution phase to ensure these changes meet the requirements. After the implementation, you monitor the adoption of the process and analyze the effectiveness of the improvements.
- Master in Engineering or equivalence in experience; experience within a complex organization, preferably in a Product Management and/or a Business Improvement role would be an asset.
- You have an interest and strong affinity with technology in general and AI and data management in particular.
- You have a talent for setting up processes and bringing order in an organization
- You can be pragmatic on the short term and visionary on the long term
- You can set priorities based on impact
- You have a critical mind and excellent analytical skills
- You understand the necessity of clear scoping and agreements
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to adapt your communication style to your counterpart.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.