Do you want to make your contribution to a better and healthier world? Are you looking for a challenging role in an energetic and motivated team? Are you communicative, creative and result oriented? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team in the Medical Unit as a Product Development Engineer!
Starting from an idea or early concept, you will gather input and generate possible solutions/designs. The best solution will be optimized through performance and safety testing, and input from surgeons or other health professionals. The output is a completely validated product that can be prepared for market launch.
Qualifications & Experience
- Definition of the scope, requirements and specifications of development projects in collaboration with our internal and external clients and a team of surgeons;
- Design of medical devices such as guides and implants;
- Verification and validation of product performance and safety;
- Reporting and documentation according to medical device standards ;
- Assisting in regulatory submissions;
- Providing input to process development team.
- You have a Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Biomechanical, …)
- You are creative, and you share our passion for innovation
- You can easily think in 3D and are proficient in 3D modeling in SolidWorks, 3-Matic or equivalents;
- You have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- You have knowledge of anatomy or are highly interested in anatomy;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are analytical, social and assertive;
- You have an eye for detail and are not afraid of providing proper documentation;
- You can think out-of-the-box;
- You have project management skills.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.