As an Application Engineer, you are the link between the software development team and our customers, in close collaboration with the product manager, the development teams and with our marketing staff. Our customers include AM production companies and market leaders in medical, motorsports (F1), automotive and consumer goods.
Your job is to help define and design the product functionalities and look and feel, based on market information. You are responsible for understanding and translating market needs into clear development instructions. In order to do this, frequent communication with our development team (located in Belgium as well as in Ukraine) is essential: we will rely on you that software requirements are implemented 100% in accordance with the needs of the customer. You provide our sales channels with sufficient documentation about the product and you support the marketing and sales roll-out of product releases. You will work in the Materialise Magics team. Curious about Magics? Have a look here to find out more about this software!
You will work in a multi-disciplinary context giving you the opportunity to learn skills in different domains. Are you ready to become an essential part of a highly motivated team working in a good atmosphere? Have a sneak peek at the job here!
- You possess an Engineering or Software Degree;
- You are communicative and are comfortable with customer contact;
- Ideally, you have experience as a Functional Analyst or Product Application Engineer;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes;
- You have an affinity with software;
- You are well organized, team oriented and communicative;
- You are willing to travel occasionally;
- You have very good communication skills in English. Knowledge of German, French and Dutch are important additional assets
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.