3D-printed parts are gaining traction in various industries and the demand for these parts has never been higher, but so is the pressure on teams involved in printing all these parts. To give these teams the confidence to deliver qualitative 3D-printed parts, on time, day after day, Materialise has developed Streamics.
Streamics is an AM-specific workflow management system which helps to automate and streamline 3D printing operations from design to post-processing. Streamics is a cornerstone to integrate AM printing in production processes. Read more about Streamics here.
You will work at Materialise HQ in the Streamics Product Team that is part of the Software Segment. In this product team, you are responsible as a product analyst for capturing customer needs and define the functional requirements of the Streamics product line. In the product team you are the AM Workflow expert who serves as the link between the end users and the product development team through defining product requirements (functionalities / performance / look and feel). You are responsible for capturing and translating market/customer/user needs into functional requirements and user stories. You are a member of the agile development team. Curious? Read our blog post about what it’s like to be a software application engineer here.
- As a Product Application Engineer, you are the bridge between the market and our software development team, in close collaboration with the product, marketing and sales teams;
- You contribute to the definition of user stories and non-functional requirements of the Streamics product line and you play a key role in developing the product roadmap;
- You are involved in the scrum sessions to ensure proper alignment with the software development teams and to ensure a clear understanding of expected deliverables for the next software release;
- You conduct technical competition analysis and benchmarking;
- You are product expert towards other departments (support, marketing) and key customers.
- You have a Master degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or similar through experience);
- You have at least 3 years of experience in functional analysis or business analysis;
- Experience with system integration (API,… );
- Experience with enterprise software (ERP, PLM, MES,.. );
- Experience with workflow automation;
- You have worked in agile product teams (product development/product management/ product support);
- You have good communication skills in English.
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and design with understanding of complex processes;
- You are well organized, team-oriented and stress resistant;
- You are willing to travel occasionally;
- Having knowledge of or experience with the following is considered an asset:
- Software in a production environment;
- 3D printing
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.