As a Product Application Engineer, you are the software product expert who serves as the link between the end users and the development team. You are member of the core product team and adhere to the agile software development process (SAFE, scrum). You ensure that products are innovative, competitive and fulfill the customer needs. You define the product functionalities based on input from market/customer/user. You describe the product functionalities as user stories and participate in backlog grooming sessions. You support the product manager in defining the product roadmap and you coordinate the beta validation of the products.
To find out more about our software, click here!
Functional analysis: You are responsible for defining the functional- and technical- specifications of a product and discuss these specification with the development team during grooming sessions and daily stand-ups. The Voice of the customer is key in this process. You are responsible for analyzing and documenting customer and market needs
Support: You are responsible for providing 3rd line support to customers
Training: You are given opportunities to provide high level demonstration of the software, as well as in depth technical training to internal as well as external users of the software. This requires becoming an expert in the software, understanding customer workflows and suggesting best practices to the end users.
Go-to-market support: You assist in the preparation of sales kits and communicating the advantages and key selling points to our sales channels. You are responsible for documenting new changes in “what’s new” presentations for software users and customers. You provide assistance in the creation of marketing cases and videos as the technical expert.
- You have experience as a Functional Analyst or Product Application Engineer
- Experience with emerging IT technologies (e.g. cloud, machine learning) and agile software development technologies is a plus
- Experience with metal 3D printing and metal support generation is a plus
- You are interested in innnovation, IT technologies and 3D design
- You have an analytical mindset and you love understanding complex applications
- You are well organized, team oriented and communicative
- You are willing to travel occasionally
- You have excellent communication skills in English
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.