Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you creative and analytical? Are you passionate about software for 3D printing? Do you love to work in a team and receiving the best results? Then it is you that we are looking for to join our team as Product Application Engineer Streamics.
In this position you are the software product expert, designer and analyst who serves as the link between the end users and the product development team. You define and design the product functionalities and look and feel. You are responsible for translating market/customer/user needs or requirements into functional requirements for software development. You prepare documentation for the software development teams about these features, to assure a clear understanding of what should be implemented in the next software product.
- You are responsible for documenting functional and non-functional requirements ensuring the development team has a detailed understanding of expected deliverables.
- You are responsible for providing second line support to customers when they have technical questions about the software.
- You ensure a smooth execution of projects is guaranteed.
- You conduct technical competition analysis and benchmarking.
- As a product expert, you train our sales application engineers.
- You hold an Engineering or Software Degree
- You have good communication skills in English. Knowledge of other European languages is an important additional asset
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes
- You have an affinity with software
- You are well organized, team-oriented and stress resistant
- You are willing to travel occasionally
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.