Responsibilities & Requirements
- You are responsible for the procurement process and for negotiating with suppliers and vendors in order to acquire the most cost-effective deals and to reduce procurement expenses for all cost categories (directs, indirect, capex). Focus is on reducing purchasing cost, increasing procurement agility, improving supplier quality & delivery performance, develop supplier relationship management, reducing supply risk and enabling innovation
- You are accountable for generating significant purchasing savings year over year while driving continuous procurement improvement.
- You monitor and analyze spent profiles, identify demand drivers and review stakeholders requirements, issues and risks.
- You are accountable to negotiate best purchasing price, integrating total cost of ownership, service requirements, compliance and quality specifications
- Responsible for compliant, cost effective and efficient Purchase-to-Pay process: responsible to ensure contract management, to lead purchasing admin processes, to follow product development at suppliers.
- You control the procurement budget and promote a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- You ensure supplier performances & quality follow-up, driving KPI reporting and corrective actions plans as well as supplier evaluation, incl. supplier negotiation in case of claims.
- Master degree with proven track record in procurement (minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience); logistics and supply chain experience is a plus
- Thinking and acting in a legal perspective
- Solid experience in procurement, effective negotiation, contract management, sourcing and cost analysis processes
- Strong team leader
- Adhering highest level of integrity;
- Communication skills
- Legal, financial, and commercial mindset
- Language fluent spoken & written: English, German is an asset