Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity within process engineering and automation? Do you have a great interest in the production world? Would you like to be responsible for the improvement of our production processes? Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a Process Engineer!
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting, expanding, and continuously improving the production process of our stereolithography technology.
• You will work in an international team of Process & Quality Engineers that works over all 3DP technology domains.
• You will support our Production by identifying and implementing improvements to the Stereolithography Process and some of the related post processing stages. This involves the organization of specific tests to quantify the current quality and economics of the process, set-up tests to demonstrate the improvements and implement these by embedding into SOPs and practices.
• You will participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, for example: the incorporation of the improvement features into the Materialise software, introduction of new equipment and materials, demonstrating suitability of our process for new applications.
The key to your success lies in the creation and execution of these projects in close collaboration with your colleagues from both development and operational teams. You will work from the HQ of Materialise in Belgium and you will be part of a young and international team of Process Engineers.
• You have a master’s degree in engineering;
• Preferably, you have experience as a process engineer, automation engineer or similar in a production environment;
• You have a particular interest and/or proven skills in improving calibration and geometrical correction factors that determine the dimensional accuracy of plastic parts;
• You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
• You have a hands on mentality and are able to work independently and in a structured way;
• Affinity with machine control software or CAD software is an asset;
• You are result-oriented and have a can-do attitude. You see technical problems as a challenge/opportunity;
• You have good communication and problem solving skills.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.