Qualifications & Experience
- You have the lead of the internal prevention service (IPDW).
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and coordination of the industrial safety within Materialise NV.
- You will work on the development of the prevention policy.
- You have to make sure that risk analyses, as part of the prevention policy, are initiated and that they are up-to-date.
- You will have to set up, edit and follow up the execution of the Global Prevention Plan (GPP) and Year Action plan (JAP).
- You are responsible to prepare monthly and yearly reports and detailed reports concerning work related accidents in the context of the administration and the activity of the safety service. You will also have to do research to the cause of work related accidents. For this task, you will also be present at the production area.
- You are also the secretary and an active member of CPBW (committee for prevention and protection at work).
- You inform and advice the direction and employees concerning the implementation of existing and new safety legislation. You are also taking care of the communication with the external service.
- You follow up the purchase and commissioning of new machines; and the purchase and the use of chemical agents and you are responsible to map the possible consequences for prevention and safety.
- You give internal trainings around health and safety.
- You are communicative
- You like to be challenged by analyzing problems and inventing operational solutions
- You can handle stress. You are able to constantly set the right priorities
- You have a degree level 1 Prevention Advisor Industrial Safety
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You know how to work with Microsoft Office