Are you PR-savvy and driven to connect & unite employees around the world?
Are you passionate about global internal & external communication?
Then look no further…
We have an opportunity for you to take your career and our communication to the next level!
You will work at Materialise’s headquarters as a member of the Global Corporate Communication team. You will act as a trusted advisor and work closely with the Global PR Manager and the Global Internal Communication Manager.
In Public Relations:
• Contribute to the development and execution of the Materialise PR strategy in close collaboration with the Global Corporate Communication team members
• Develop PR activities in line with the overall corporate objectives
• Pitch, prepare, manage and host reactive and proactive press interviews
• Collaborate on the development and distribution of press releases
• Develop & execute proactive, creative PR tools and activities
• Support the team in executing content marketing & PR strategies with earned digital media
• Manage the database & distribution tool and act as the expert and go-to person
• Analyze and report on the success of PR campaigns & tactics
• Use data to improve PR outreach and impact
• Collaborate with our digital marketing team to improve overall digital impact (incl. social media)
• Monitor trends and improve social listening to pick up on hot topics within the industry
• Liaising with our content team to launch initiatives driven by trends
• Manage our press page, both on a day-to-day as on a strategic basis
In Internal Communications:
• Embed the global internal communication strategy
• Reach target audiences as efficiently as possible
• Engage employees with compelling content
• Measure the impact of internal communication with analytics & reporting
• Develop communication plans, messages, campaigns, events & channels (on- & offline)
• Ensure close alignment with PR and other external communication initiatives
• Provide structural internal communication support to different business units
• You have a BS/MS degree in marketing, PR, journalism, communication or a related field
• You have 3+ years of working experience in communication & PR (agency experience is a plus)
• You carry solid knowledge of digital tools
• You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven
• You have strong stakeholder management skills
• You like to influence and present insights as proposals
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• You know how to perform under pressure and working with tight deadlines
• You bring a positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile
• Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better & healthier world.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.