Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2100 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
The OEM Partner Account manager will be responsible for pro-actively establishing, maintaining and growing profitable business relationships with OEM Partners in line with the overall sales and business strategy, working as part of a team, the main focus being:
- Develop the sales pipeline and lead the sales opportunities
- Develop profitable, stable and long-term relationships with 3D Printing manufacturers (the OEM’s)
- Take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue targets
- Define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential partners
- Use consultative selling skills to address new potential partners, uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions
- Manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Represent Materialise in various customer events and industry forums
The role is for the EMEA region, and will require frequent travel within the region, with occasional intercontinental travel possible.
- Degree in business, engineering or computer science
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and business development
- Some experience in technical solution selling within a B2B market
- Experience in a software related industry is an advantage
- Partnership mindset – trust builder
- Proficient knowledge of English is essential, any other language is an asset
- Good analytical skills, meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills
- Experience with hardware/software solution selling preferred
- Channel sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of additive and digital manufacturing is a plus
- Good sales empathy skills - ability to identify with and understand the partner’s situation
- Professional, self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work autonomously
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.