Qualifications & Experience
As an Account Manager, you build strong client relationships and search the market for new collaboration opportunities. You will expand the direct sales of our software portfolio (for example 3-matic and Magics). Technically supported by our product experts, you are responsible for the entire sales process up to delivery of the product.
- You take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue target.
- You define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers.
- You develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and sponsors.
- You develop new business with existing customer (up and cross selling).
- You manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- You use consultative selling skills to uncover needs and develop relevant business solutions, for both new and existing customer.
- You represent Materialise in various fairs, customer events, and industry forums.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales and business development in a software industry.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, in a world of complex, project driven sales.
- You own elaborated sales empathy skills and the ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situation, feelings and motives.
- You have strong negotiation skills to influence our customers and prospects.
- You have the ability to close deals efficiently.
- You show strong networking skills.
- You are willing to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- A proficient knowledge of English is essential. Italian and French is a plus.
- You have good analytical skills and a meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are able to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills.
- You are professional, entrepreneurial and able to work autonomously.
- You are open to travel up to 30% of the working time.