If you’re a machine operator looking to work on unique and innovative equipment, our opening for an NC Operator at RapidFit may be just what you’re looking for.
RapidFit is a daughter company of Materialise, the world leader in Additive Manufacturing. RapidFit has been a game-changer in the tooling industry for the automotive sector with an impressive portfolio of clients including BMW, VW, Aston Martin and Bentley. As a fast-growing company, RapidFit is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work on revolutionary technology and be surrounded by people passionate about their work.
RapidFit is not a series production supplier, nearly all of our fixtures are unique, so if you have a sharp eye and love to dive in and get your hands dirty learning new technology, we can’t wait to meet you!
Qualifications & Experience
As an NC Operator at RapidFit, you will:
- Work on our large-scale, state-of-the-art, 5-axis milling machine, unique in Belgium
- Ensure our fixtures are correctly post-machined
- Safeguard output quality, and do a basic check on the parts
- Assemble, measure, verify and load the tools
- Be responsible for daily maintenance of the machine.
Although some job-specific training will be provided, we operate much like a start-up environment, so to be successful in this position you should have:
- A technical education (A2) and/or experience operating NC machines (Heidenhain TNC640)
- Flexibility to switch from a day shift to a 2-shift schedule as workload requires
- A can-do mentality and a willingness to get involved
- Good technical skills and an eye for quality
- Proficiency in English and Dutch
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
We are not a series production supplier, nearly all our fixtures are unique. Job specific training is foreseen.