As Medical Application Specialist, you work together with the Account Managers to identify the issues customers have, and to clarify what they want and need. After the contact with the customer, you will set up the right solution for them, including a tailor-made product demo with which you can show how the solution fits the customer’s needs.
Once the customer tries out the solution and buys it, the post-sales process comes into play. This post-sales process takes the form of customer training, application support and making sure the customer gets the most out of the application.
Check out what the life of a Medical Application Specialist at Materialise is like via this link.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will work closely with the Account Manager in a pre-sales and post-sales role as a clinical and technical expert;
- You will attend customer and prospect facing meetings with the Account Manager and in some cases alone. You will engage in the solution selling process by understanding the clinical and technical needs and gaps of the customer or prospect, and you will provide them with tailor-made demonstrations and justifications to showcase how our software can provide a solution matching their needs;
- You will manage software evaluations and trial software licenses with prospective customers and manage the follow up-process to get feedback;
- You will handle the day to day management of existing customers and offer a high standard of support in a timely manner;
- You will offer support to existing customers and troubleshoot any problems they have via email, telephone and live web meetings;
- You will confidently deliver seminar presentations for prospective customers, and customer trainings;
- You will continuously look for upselling opportunities;
- Because of your expertise, you will also provide our Technical Product Management and Product Marketing teams with market input and feedback.
- You possess a Bachelor Degree in a clinical discipline such as Medical Imaging, Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biology, or equivalent;
- You have affinity with software technologies;
- You have knowledge about general anatomy;
- You have an understanding and appreciation of medical imaging and image processing;
- You have an understanding of the Hospital environment;
- You are interested in the medical world and in innovative technologies;
- You are well organized and team oriented;
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to changes;
- Good communication skills in English is a must (French and Dutch an advantage);
- You will be happy to travel within Europe (about 25%);
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.