Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
Are you looking for a challenge in sales? Are you eager to learn more about our medical activities? Are you customer oriented? Do you love achieving best results in a fast changing environment?
Then it is you we are looking for to complete our team as a Medical Account Manager - EMEA Academia Software.
Qualifications & Experience
As an Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Being an ambassador for Materialise: embodying our mission “better and healthier” and promoting the use of our 3D software to accelerate academic research.
- You are responsible for the sales of our academic portfolio to existing and new customers in universities and research centers, actively following up on the existing commercial contacts and looking for opportunities to extend our relationship within and across your business scope.
- You are intensively collaborating with your different colleagues from the inside sales, sales, product development and marketing at Materialise Headquarters.
- Together with the Application engineers you are able to gain a deep understanding on the customer situation, explore unmet needs and present the value of Materialise to the customer’s organization.
- You build a network within the top universities in the EMEA region and will become a trusted advisor to your customers.
- You are able to translate set objectives and corporate strategy into a strategic plan to manage your business segment and the daily activities linked to the execution of that strategy.
- You create and maintain and account plan for your most important customers in your region.
- You Report to the EMEA Sales Manager.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in “complex” sales and/or business development
- Outgoing personality that easily creates contacts, is highly motivated to succeed and open to continuous learning and development
- Ability to travel regularly: 20%
- Existing academic network in Europe is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Strong networking skills
- Skills in social selling
- Analytical skills
- Flexible towards regular change in a fast moving business
- High interest in medical and/or biomedical sciences
- Very good knowledge of English, all other languages applying to the EMEA region are an advantage. (French, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Arabic, etc…)
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.