Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
The Traffic Manager is the central contact point for all project work that flows through Materialise’s internal communication agency. Working with the Marketing Business Partners (or Account Managers), the Traffic Manager will assign specific people to the steps required to complete the project at hand. The Traffic Manager constantly monitors resource requirements and availability and alerts the appropriate stakeholders about outside/freelance staffing needs.
The Traffic Manager makes sure that all work will be completed within the scheduled deadlines. As needed, the Traffic Manager will work with the Marketing Business Partners to adjust job deadlines as needed while still meeting our internal clients’ needs.
- As projects are created by Marketing Business Partners, the Traffic Manager is notified and creates schedules that will ensure that the work will be completed within the internal clients’ deadlines while allowing ample time to get the work done to the expectations of our internal client.
- Reviews daily work loads with the Marketing Business Partners and agency team leads and adjusts assignments as needed making sure that the appropriate talent is used and workloads are evenly maintained.
- Make adjustments to each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
- Makes sure each team member knows the assignments that they need to complete and the due dates. Acts as the mediator between all Marketing Business Partners to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
- Keeps in contact with all agency departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need Business Unit or agency attention.
- Coordinates with the team leads on all outsourced staffing, scheduling and delivery of those resources.
- Prepares production estimates based on briefings from the Marketing Business Partners.
- Experience and Education:
- Professional Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other closely related fields.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a similar role
- You must have a passion for the web and digital technologies.
- You have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and are able to manage multiple project deliverables.
- You have solid people management and communication skills and have strong resourcing skills.
- You possess great organisational competencies and are able to manage the creative process from start to finish.
- Impressive copy writing skills is a plus.
- Planning and Time Management
- Effective Communication, both in writing and presenting, and Human Relations skills
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Tenacity and Ethics
- Technology Proficient
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.