Qualifications & Experience
- Collaborating with product management to translate new product releases into integrated marketing communication plans;
- Working closely with sales and product management to understand the customer journey and identify new and effective marketing content and activities. Some examples are (but not limited to) webinars, digital marketing campaigns, Materialise-branded and 3rd party events, presentation materials, and sales collateral;
- Working closely with the internal marketing operations team to brief and follow up the implementation of marketing projects and campaigns;
- Analyzing marketing activities and campaigns to report KPI metrics and propose improvements to maximize impact;
- Aligning expectations and communication across all stakeholders including product management, sales, and regional marketing.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment;
- You can translate business objectives into marketing (communication) plans;
- You think conceptually and out-of-the-box, but are also practical and hands-on to ensure proper implementation;
- Experience with content marketing and digital marketing tactics with proven results;
- You have excellent written & verbal English communication skills;
- Technical affinity with our services is a strong advantage;
- You have experience with building strong working relationships across different teams and with managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment;
- You have a strong and proactive work ethic;
- You are energetic, organized & creative.