Qualifications & Experience
- You provide support the Central Marketing Agency in organizing a range of digital marketing campaigns, projects and virtual events. Take the lead in coordinating the timely delivery of projects assigned to you, within budget, liaising with the central marketing agency and external freelancers/suppliers as required.
- You communicate directly with internal stakeholders (campaign managers from our different business units and regions, and staff departments e.g. HR) on status and performance of campaigns/projects, advise on tactics and best practices, and encourage trusting relationships.
- You facilitate the coordination of translations for digital marketing campaigns.
- You create basic web pages and email campaigns.
- You manage virtual event platforms e.g. Zoom, Hopin. Set up and oversee the successful execution of virtual events. Train others to use the platform as required.
- You manage digital tools e.g. Bynder to faciliate distribution of marketing collateral; Xing for online payments; iCapture for receiving leads.
- You manage and update marketing-related Intranet pages on sharepoint.
- You play an active role in suggesting and implementing improved ways of working within the Central Marketing Agency.
- You create guidelines and training materials to to support the roll-out of Marketing Excellence across the company.
- After Covid period, you will coordinate logistics for physical events, when required, including advertising and collateral design, production, and distribution. Attend events if/when necessary to facilitate their success.
- You undertake administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of marketing activities.
- A bachelor degree in a Marketing related field
- Proven experience in digital marketing, marketing coordination or virtual events is required for this role.
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative when required
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, computer software and online/digital applications
- Experience with Sharepoint, Content Management Systems, e-mail campaigns, Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- Excellent communication and people skills