Qualifications & Experience
- Close cooperation with stakeholders to define the concept and create a process to bring it to good end. This includes planning a kick-off meeting, setting and managing expectations, collecting all necessary information, developing a detailed campaign plan, defining the scope of the project and assigning team members to specific tasks.
- Creating, leading, and coaching project team through the different projects to meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Monitoring project progress and impeccable coordination. Starting from creating an accurate timeline of project completion to ensuring tasks are finished within the confines of the assignment.
- Solving issues along the way and escalate where necessary.
- Anticipating scope creep.
- Making sure that the resources are being used in the most (cost)efficient way.
- Evaluating project performance and processes with both stakeholders and team members.
- Alignment with the other two Marketing Project Owners and the Head of Internal Agency to allocate resources within our agency in the most efficient way.
- Organizing and leading collaboration review meetings with campaign managers and performance evaluations with people managers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a Marketing related field.
- Proven experience in managing multiple marketing projects is required for this role.
- Expertise in digital marketing campaigns is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of the principles of agile project management.
- Assertive and pro-active working manner with an eye for detail.
- Adaptability and problem solving are key for this role.
- Well-organized and structured project management skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent moderator and facilitator; strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Dutch is a strong plus.