As a Marketing Communications Manager within our Medical business unit, you will be responsible for translating marketing strategy into yearly integrated marketing communication plans for the mitral valve market (and eventually other cardiovascular markets) that drive lead generation, lead nurturing and brand awareness across the customer journey.
In addition, you will work closely with Product Marketing and OEM sales management to proactively implement the 'Powered By' program with our key OEM customers.
Qualifications & Experience
Translating marketing strategy into yearly integrated marketing communication plans for the mitral valve market. This includes:
- Collaborating with the Product Marketing Manager to translate product and market roadmaps into yearly integrated marketing communication plans;
- Understanding and managing the customer journey to identify new and effective marketing activities
- Working closely with the internal marketing operations team to brief and follow up the implementation of marketing project and campaigns. Some examples are (but not limited to), webinars, digital marketing campaigns, Materialise-branded and 3rd party conferences, presentation materials, and sales collateral;
- Analyzing marketing activities and campaigns to report KPI metrics and propose improvements to maximize impact;
- Supporting product marketing in building customer relationships and engage with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs);
- Aligning expectations and communication with product marketing, sales, and regional marketing.
Implementing the 'Powered By' program with our key OEM customers. This includes:
- Regular meetings with marketing teams within key OEM accounts;
- Identifying opportunities for co-marketing with key OEM partners;
- Working closely with the Materialise central marketing operations team to create dedicated content for OEM partners and implement co-marketing activities; Analyzing marketing activities to report KPIs metrics and propose improvements to maximize impact.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a B2B environment;
- Translating marketing strategy into marketing (communication) plans and implementing these plans is your daily cup of tea;
- You have superior written & verbal English communication skills;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the medical devices or cardiovascular sector is a strong advantage;
- You have experience with building strong working relationships across different teams and with managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment;
- You have a strong and proactive work ethic, combined with a desire to work in a fast-paced, highly innovative environment;
- You are energetic, organized & creative;
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate for a better & healthier world.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.