Qualifications & Experience
As a Marketing Communications Manager within our Medical business unit, you will be responsible for translating marketing strategy into yearly integrated marketing communication plans for our Orthopedic Market and Cross Market initiatives. Your focus will be on marketing actions that drive lead generation, lead nurturing and brand awareness across the customer journey. This includes:
- Collaborating with the Product Marketing Manager to translate product and market roadmaps into yearly integrated marketing communication plans;
- Working closely with product marketing to understand the customer journey to identify new and effective marketing activities
- Working closely with the internal marketing operations team to brief and follow up the implementation of marketing projects and campaigns. Some examples are (but not limited to), webinars, digital marketing campaigns, Materialise-branded and 3rd party conferences, presentation materials, and sales collateral;
- Analyzing marketing activities and campaigns to report KPI metrics and propose improvements to maximize impact;
- Aligning expectations and communication across all stakeholders including product marketing, sales, and regional marketing.
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role in a B2B environment;
- Translating marketing strategy into marketing (communication) plans and implementing these plans is your daily cup of tea;
- You have superior written & verbal English communication skills;
- Experience with content marketing and digital marketing tactics with proven results;
- Experience in the medical devices or med tech sector is a strong advantage;
- You have experience with building strong working relationships across different teams and with managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment;
- You have a strong and proactive work ethic, combined with a desire to work in a fast-paced, highly innovative environment;
- You are energetic, organized & creative;
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate for a better & healthier world.