Qualifications & Experience
More specifically, you will:
- Manage the standalone marketing automation platform Pardot and reporting tool Funnel.io, fully leveraging their capabilities and optimizing processes within them as needed.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our CRM system MS Dynamics and the data it contains; oversee the transfer of data between CRM and Pardot/Funnel until the roll-out of our new CRM system SalesForce, foreseen in 2022.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Experts, Reporting Specialist, Campaign Managers, the Content team, and the Web team to implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through Pardot.
- Gain a deep understanding of the impact of marketing automation on our organization and the customer journey of our customers.
- Advise and assist the Business Units in building out a marketing automation strategy (lead generation, lead scoring & nurturing strategy)
- Guide the setup and optimization of nurture tracks.
- Check the emails built by other members of the Digital team for brand consistency and best practices; segment the distribution lists and send out the emails.
- Coach and train the Digital Marketing Experts and Reporting Specialist on best practices and the tools.
- Analyze marketing reports and share best practices and key learnings with your stakeholders in order to optimize performance of future campaigns.
- Analyze our reporting process itself and optimize where needed to enable end-to-end reporting on marketing impact and return on investment.
So, if you have:
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing automation in a B2B environment,
- Affinity with data and all things technical,
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices,
- A good understanding of lead and opportunity management processes,
- Ability to think critically and exercise independent judgement and discretion,
- A drive for analyzing, optimizing, and sharing your insights with others,
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision, and
- Excellent English language skills,
Then we offer you
- A position in a Marketing structure of unmatched size – we are currently 25 people in the Agency, with a total of around 70 Marketing professionals in the entire company,
- The support of other team members, who on top of being great colleagues, are also experts in the domains of digital marketing and advertising, web content management, UX design, SEO, social media, and community management,
- A close collaboration with other members of the Digital team who will be involved hands-on with implementing the marketing automation and reporting strategy that you will create,
- The encouragement of the management to develop and shape your career, frequent feedback to help you adjust the course, and the training you will need to grow professionally as well as personally,
- Flexible working hours and up to 60% of working from home post-Corona.