Qualifications & Experience
- You will support our marketing team in HQ & regional offices with various operational projects (manage activity cards & market acivities, send out client invitations, creating purchase orders, follow-up of shipments, inventory & giveaways,…).
- You are responsible for organizing VIP client visits & business events
- You will process incoming website requests and the results of our marketing campaigns (eg market leads) into CRM-ready data to distribute into our sales offices.
- You will follow up on basic update requests of collateral, web pages, event invitations, image database... through activity cards with in- and/or external agencies (eg. follow-up translations)
- You will manage the communication’s flow to sync status of ongoing activities with our regional offices.
- You will take ownership of the relationship with an assigned sales office to make sure HQ-activities cascade as efficient as possible and obtain good insight into local needs, challenges & opportunities.
- You have previous work experience in office administration/business support role
- You feel inspired and motivated to work in a high-tech driven marketing environment
- You have strong organizational skills and are well-structured
- You have a hands-on mentality to respond to ad hoc requests in a swift way, and you easily find solutions to automate/plan/organize often recurring requests in a better way
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- You are enthusiastic to become the reliance of a young team with strong entrepreneurial drive
- Knowledge of or previous experience with CRM systems and/or accounting tools (eg Navision) is a plus
- You are fluent in English, any additional language as an asset