Materialise's Marketing Agency is looking for a Project Manager; he/she will oversee large marketing campaigns and will closely work together with multiple agency teams across all business units of Materialise to ensure high quality efficient delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
- Facilitate and lead campaign planning workshops with campaign managers and agency specialists to ensure a thorough and consistent approach to campaign planning for the larger marketing campaigns.
- Monitor all tasks for larger campaigns approaching the top of the agency team backlog, identify any missing input and liaise with BU’s to ensure that they are aware of the agreed input deadline.
- Identify tasks which require multiple agency teams to collaborate and hold scrum of scrum meetings to ensure teams are aligned during sprint planning.
- Acting as the BU contact person (raising any issues with the team/traffic manager/agency manager at the appropriate time for resolution), and enabling the team to focus on the work in flight by ensuring no changes during sprint.
- Liaise with the traffic manager and campaign manager if deadlines for the larger campaigns cannot be met because work cannot be accepted into the sprint, or due to blockers.
- Ensure that all work in the sprint related to the larger campaigns is completed on time, and smoothly handed over to the next agency team or moved to Done.
- Hold and facilitate bi-weekly demo meetings with project stakeholders to review completed work, record feedback, and agree any changes that need to be added to backlog.
- Hold and facilitate collaboration review meetings with campaign manager(s) from each BU, including review of campaign performance (reports/dashboards, ROI, KPI’s), report of on time delivery of deliverables, and retrospective on agency-BU working relationship.
- You have experience in the execution of marketing activities using the full range of tactics.
- You have experience and understand Scrum/Agile principles, practices and theory.
- You are passionate about facilitating and motivating the team to get things done.
- You have creative problem solving skills.
- You have a strong drive to deliver on commitments.
- You have good organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English
- You are able to communicate with a range of personalities, ensuring that all team members have a voice and contribute to discussions.
- You are a team player, able to listen to the opinions of others and find a common way forward in the case of differing opinions.
- You have a positive personality with a high degree of self-motivation and a drive to help others.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, liaising with stakeholders from multiple teams and business units, and adapting to conflicting and changing situations.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.