Responsibilities & Requirements
• Business need analysis: You are responsible for analyzing, documenting and prioritizing customer and market needs and identifying business advantages of solving those needs which can be used to support the market manager in the decision making process (business cases/plans).
• Go-to-market: Since you are specialized in understanding the value of our solutions, you have a leading role in the roll-out of solutions to the market and our marketing, sales and support organization. This is done in agreement with the responsible market manager(s) who typically will bring certain components together in a grand go-to-market story.
• Competition analysis: You help in positioning our products and value statements in comparison to competitors or next best alternatives. You gather information and potentially lead competition analysis projects together with engineering.
• Customer follow-up: A number of key customers can be assigned to you which needs follow up or examination because they serve as inspiration for the positioning and evolution of our general portfolio.
• Market know-how: you understand the behavior of a particular market segment: What are the value drivers and tendencies in that market? What part of our product portfolio do typically utilize and what part of our portfolio offers which value to the user?
• Project execution: You may own a number of projects which need business analysis and mapping onto our technical portfolio. You bring forward decision cases allowing the segment group to decide on the importance of that particular project. You see this project through together with engineering. You do this by following our project charter framework. Depending on the complexity of the project, you can be assisted by a professional project manager.
• Value driven technical-commercial profile with 3 years of experience or more
• Commercial thinking is a must
• Good listener
• Good networker
• Background in software development, CAD systems or management execution systems is a plus