Materialise is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you looking for a strategic position? Would you like to be responsible for defining and driving the global B2B strategy for the Mimics Innovation Suite Software portfolio in the medical devices company market?
Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Market Manager Orthopaedics and Cranio-Maxillofacial!
Qualifications & Experience
In this role:
• You will define the global B2B marketing strategy and drive its execution for the Mimics Innovation Suite software portfolio in the Medical Device Company market;
• You will be the direct responsible for the Orthopaedic and CMF sub-segment;
• You will support your team members responsible for Cardiovascular and Respiratory segments;
• You will define the market goals and roadmap and use this to influence our R&D priorities;
• You will determine our position in the market and collaborate with marketing communications to translate this into campaigns.
• You will be a companion for our sales teams in the successful execution the market strategy;
• You will closely engage with customers and sales teams in the first opportunities of new products;
• From your expertise position, you will identify opportunities across the Medical department and across Materialise to create new viable business possibilities in your market;
• You will scope and develop business of potential new clinical segments.
• You have a scientifical background with an interest in market business or you have a degree in Marketing with a passion for the medical field.
• You hold a proven track record of strategic market development in a B2B context;
• You demonstrate the necessary skills and insights to develop market strategies and commercial tactics;
• Your network skills are well-developed, you can easily enter new environments;
• Your presentation and communication skills are top notch, with these skills set you can easily convince your stakeholders;
• You have a can-do mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive mindset;
• Above all, you share our passion to make the world a better place.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.