Qualifications & Experience
- Define mid to long-term fact-based segment strategy for podiatry and physio segments that drive sustainable financial growth and align with customer and market opportunities and timing
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners to deliver against the plan
- Define the go-to-market with Sales and Marketing to achieve annual goals within the segment(s). This includes guidance, training, education and the development of compelling value propositions.
- Keep track of and report on Phits turnover, customer wins and losses and pipeline.
- Articulate recommendations to the BU MT members if needed in order to improve portfolio, position, processes and organization.
- University degree, preferably in business or podiatry with additional business course or experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
- Minimum 5 years experience in market/product management in a B2B environment
- Industry knowledge/network would be ideal
- Highly-organized, self motivated to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and decisive
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment and internal/external c-level)
- Flexible to quickly adapt in changing circumstances