Would you like to contribute to the development of the overall Medical Product Portfolio and the Product Management Tools and Processes?
Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a:
Market Manager Lower Extremities
You are responsible for defining and following up on the short- and long-term business for an extended product range, in order to build and maintain a profitable product portfolio. You are responsible for the long-term viability and sustainability of the product range on a commercial level and oversee all commercial initiatives that are taking place in the execution of your business plans.
You contribute to the development of the overall Medical Product Portfolio and the Product Management Tools and Processes. You apply your knowledge and expertise on patient-specific medical devices, in particular the orthopedic portfolio.
You have 3 main focus areas:
- You define and update the product business plan and roadmap based on prioritizing those product developments and commercial initiatives that have most impact on the products short and long-term commercial potential.
- Based on the input from sales, research & development and customers, you initiate study and analysis on functional improvements, market/customer evolutions and competitive developments that could be addressed in future versions of your product(s) or that could lead to new products.
Sales & Marketing: You are the driver behind the Go-To-Market for your product lines.
- You assure the sales organization is provided with the tools and information that allows them to appropriately communicate the product value proposition to potential customers
- You assure the sales organization is appropriately trained about the product clinical and technical characteristics and commercial messaging.
- You monitor and guide the performance of sales organization, in the realization of the sales efforts and results as set in the product business plan.
- You work with the marketing communication team on the development of marketing messages and materials to support the sales team in their Go-To–Market actions.
- You plan, coordinate and guide the implementation of new product launches or new market launches
- You contribute to the development of new and improved commercial approaches that can be used across the entire product portfolio.
Product P&L: You assure targets as set in your product business plan are reached.
- You manage the budget of the product lines to guarantee results within the policies of the financial plan.
- You actively contribute to the realization of sales target through participation in client meetings, product offerings and negotiations with key customers.
- You work with process engineering, production and operations to initiate projects to improve efficiency and product contribution margins.
- You build a close team of highly qualified experts, specialists and managers and stimulate collaboration between team members and teams in order to work as a well-functioning department.
- You coach and develop your employees in order to ensure their competencies, skills and know-how are used and developed to the best advantage and to work as a well-functioning product marketing team.