Qualifications & Experience
You will be responsible for the Additive Manufacturing (AM) machine vendor) market strategy, and you’ll be the backbone for our go-to-market strategies of our industrial software solutions. You will also be in the driver’s seat of development of (new) partnerships in this market.
This means that :
- You determine the strategy encapsulating the necessary products, services and components. You execute market research, and you are responsible for co-crafting the price, position, and value statement of the final solution.
- You own the commercial and internal launch plans in collaboration with marketing and you ensure that sales kits and materials are available (incl value statements, EULA’s, SLA’s, T&C’s, etc.)
- You spot partnership opportunities and you will set up strategic partnerships with AM machine vendors: Address new and existing partners, uncover their needs, and spot relevant partnership solutions/opportunities. You will create alliances by leveraging each other’s technologies and expertise, so we can bring new or improved portfolio solutions to the market;
- You will develop comprehensive partnership proposals for projects that include software products as well as associated implementation and advisory services;
- You’ll represent Materialise at various customer events and industry forums.
- Demonstrated success (+5 years ) in a similar position (market management, commercial product management and/or strategic marketing).
- You preferably have experience with working in an industrial software environment and/or with AM machine vendors.
- You enjoy market analysis, and sharing best practices on go-to-market processes
- You possess good commercial skills and are able to identify with and understand the partner’s situation and motives;
- Contract revision, contract negotiation, creation and implementation of new business models, value based selling, price setting,… holds no secrets to you;
- You are comfortable communicating with sales, marketing, engineering, legal, finance, …, both internally and externally;
- You have excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills in English;
- You have a strong enthusiastic slam dunk attitude and you describe yourself as influential, pragmatic and hands-on;
- You’re at your best when you can work in a growing, fast-paced company in a rapidly changing industry;