As Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our Business Units (Manufacturing, Medical, Software) with collecting market data from internal and external data sources. You will thoroughly analyze the collected information, and provide valuable insights to the Market Managers. You also keep this data well organized for future reference.
Your ultimate goal will be to inspire the Business Units to drive actions through strong market insights.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will build a network of data sources (internal & external) per Business Unit: Market report suppliers / Expert networks / Website statistics / CRM / ERP systems / …;
- You will support the Market Managers by providing them with market data information, (customer) data analyses, and insights on trends related to their market segments;
- You will build and maintain an inventory of (centralized) collected data and you will steer towards standardized dashboards for future strategic planning processes.
- You have a Master degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent through experience;
- You have experience in Marketing Analytics, Market Insights, Business Intelligence, …;
- You possess strong analytical abilities;
- You have excellent communication skills (in English);
- You’re an influencer by nature;
- You have a positive, forward thinking attitude;
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better & healthier world.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.