Qualifications & Experience
As a Maintenance Technician you are responsible for the maintenance of our MJF & LS machines (powder based processes):
- Preventive maintenance of the machines:
- Support the planned maintenance of the machines.
- Corrective maintenance of the machines:
- Search for broken parts and repair or replace them;
- Perform Interventions on the machines during break down;
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- Supporting peripheral equipment.
- You have a technical background: a degree in electromechanical engineering, automation, etc. or equivalent by experience;
- You are passionate about technology and eager to learn more about our cutting-edge technologies;
- You are a team player;
- You are a hands-on person;
- You have an analytical and problem solving mind;
- You work in a well-structured and independent way;
- You are fluent in English.