Why do you do what you do as Key Account Manager?
Because as sales expert, you are passionate about your dedicated accounts, their business, their drivers and wants to create win-win deals for both parties on a company level as on a personal level.
How will you contribute to the business?
- As Key Account Manager you will build relationships with the important stakeholders of your key accounts. Through value add conversations with your contacts you develop them to become raving fans of Materialise, because they recognize you as trusted advisor. Mastering the key accounts’ Industry and how 3D printing plays a role within that industry will help you in this.
- Through a deep understanding of the customer organization, their strategy and their decision making unit, you are able to develop meaningful compelling value propositions. You develop your accounts from a transactional- to a co-creating integrated business relationship
- You develop and maintain actionable Key Account Plans to drive strategic activities with these accounts.
- You detect and develop a mid-long term pipeline of strategic projects leading to specific opportunities with our current or future solution portfolio. Organizing strategic initiatives such as Lunch-to-Learns or Innovation days are part of your available assets for this pipeline development.
- You will either follow-up these specific opportunities for some of the customers sites, or have a team of account managers dedicated to follow-up the opportunities for their dedicated sites.
- You drive a global account team in a matrix organization to the right opportunities for their account sites
- You perform regular review meetings with the account global organization to review the current business and preview the future potentials.
- You act as SPOC towards your key account as primary interface between their corporate organization and Materialise. You also act as SPOC internally towards other departments, other offices or business units in relation to your key accounts topics.
Which competencies do we expect you to bring and develop further?
- A track record with proven results of sales- and account management is essential. A structured way of pipeline management and opportunity development is part of your habits
- You know how to identify VP and Director level contacts and build executive engagements with them
- You know your way to develop corporate customer relationships which brings value for your customer as for our organization. You do this through creating and communicating quantifiable value conversations from a buyers perspective
- You have the ability to align and drive the decision making process due to your relationships with the strategic decision makers and major influencers
- You have experience in value-co-creation with your customers
- You have a proven track record of strategic account planning including translation into tangible activities with the corresponding KPI’s and their priorities
- You know how to define and drive a customer development action plans leading to the improvement of relationships with your key customers
- You are able to understand what drives the customer business, identifying the strategic customer projects and connect the Materialise capabilities to those initiatives
- You can show a track record of coaching a global account team in a matrix organization, across the regional boarders. You strive to achieve and contribute to the team goals. You are able to distinguish between quick wins versus long term goals.
- You have experience to communicate the vision of the team and the organization in a compelling matter encouraging others to succeed
- You support accountability on the account team level
- You dare to use breakthrough thinking to identify leading edge solutions
- You have an in-depth understanding of one or more of our target markets, being Aerospace, Automotive and Medical or a deep knowledge of the 3D/Additive Manufacturing Industry
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.